Saturday, February 21, 2015

SSGGS0696 MAERAI HEEARAE RATTAN NAAM

SSGGS0696

RAAGA:        JAITHSURREY
MÀHLA:       04
GHAR:           01. CHOUPADAE

IK OANKAAR SATGUR PARSAADH
One God realized by the grace of True Guru

My Guru blessed me the touch of his hand on my forehead and as a result The Precious Name of Har (God) resided in my heart.

Gur blessed me with The Name and cleared the debt of my sins and sorrows of my past lives. 1.

O! My mind recite The Name of Raam (God) which is most meaningful.

The Complete Guru helped me to remember The Name of Har (God) with every breath throughout the life and without The Name the life is worthless.

PAUSE.

Without Gur the mindful people are wandering in vain and are trapped in worldly passions day and night.

They never went into the company of Saints to serve and as such their whole life become meaningless. 2.

Those who went into the company of Saints to serve, they succeed in purpose of life.

O! The Master of Universe, make me the servant of servants by your grace. 3.

I am illiterate, blind & knowledge less of your path, how can I follow you.

O! My Gur take me under your shelter so that under your guidance your fellow, Naanak, can start the journey to meet Har (God). 4.1.

No comments:

Post a Comment