Sunday, April 24, 2016

Oh God! Just listen to me

Oh God! Just listen to me

If you don't mind
Oh God! Just listen to me

I am getting no where
Day in and day out

I am stuck miles away from friends
And I have realized that I won't get wings in near future to fly to them

I am stuck miles away from friends
And I have realized that I have lots to do to make it up to my friends

I am stuck miles away from friends
And I have realized that I owe an apology to most of my friends

I am stuck miles away from friends
And I have realized that I can't reach to each of my friend

I am stuck miles away from friends
And I have realized that most have closed their doors to me forever

I am stuck miles away from friends
And I have realized that reaching every friend on their door steps to say hello is simply very hard

I am stuck miles away from friends
And I have realized that my efforts lead me nowhere and you are my only hope

I am stuck miles away from friends
And I have realized that my nuisance has hurt my friends from childhood till date

I am stuck miles away from friends
And I have realized that my time is ticking off and I haven't even moved an inch to reach them

I am stuck miles away from friends
And I have realized that I don't even  know how to appreciate the love and care of loved one

I am stuck miles away from friends
And I have desire to see you in a hope to seek help to reach my friends to see them atleast once

I am stuck miles away from friends
And I have realized that seeing you is not easy either simply because my nuisance has pissed you off as well

I am stuck miles away from friends
And I have realized that I am helpless but not hopeless

I am stuck miles away from friends
And I have realized that I still hope for a miracle to happen to see my loved ones atleast once before my realization die

I am stuck miles away from friends
And I just want you listen to me atleast once Oh God!

Oh God! Just listen to me
If you don't mind Oh God!
Just listen to me atleast once

Oh God!  Atleast take my message to every friend and loved one to forgive me for my mistakes and my arrogance and my nuisance and accept my love

Thanks God! You are my only hope to reach my all friends and loved ones in such short time

I know I have lots of friends and loved ones and it may take a while to reach them for you but I don't know any one else who can take my message to my friends and my loved ones

There are good chances most of my freinds have forgot me and reminding them my friendship is impossible other than by You Oh God

Moreover my old friends have no reason to remember me. Neither I am rich, wealthy and helping nor I am loving, caring and worthy

I know I am asking a lot but I have done blunders a lot and I failed to do one single thing right in life

Oh God! You are hope of all
And if you don't mind please take my message to all my friends who loved me a little or a lot

Oh God! give me a favor and relieve me of my sins

Oh God! I am not afraid of punishment for what I did but I am afraid I won't be able to bear the weight of my sins in rest of my life

Oh God! You are my only saviour and You are only capable to take my message to all my friends because some of my friends were from different religions and some from different cultures. Some were rich and some were poor. Some were from high class and some from low. Some failed to love me and some I failed to love them.

But don't take me wrong we did love each other as human beings and it is your religions, cultures, colors and norms which took us apart.

Oh God! I am sorry to blame you. I know I would never mature to say thing right but I am stuck where ever I am and I must confess what I really feel

Oh God! If I am saying wrong to you, it is not my mistake but my realization that whether it is good or bad it all belongs to you

Oh God! I am really stuck in my life and I am really tired of everything and yet I have one hope to see you to see my friends
...to see you to see my friends
Whether in person or through you

It is upto you to chose my path but show me a way to see you to see my friends.
Whether in person or through you
Whether in person or through you

One last thing Oh God!
If you don't mind
Just listen to me
Bless my friends and loved one
the best of best..the best of best

Bless my friends and love ones
The best of life
The best of love
The best of best
The best of best
Oh God! You are the best
Oh God! You are the best

No comments:

Post a Comment