Monday, September 2, 2019

Are you Super Happy in your life?

Are you Super Happy in your life

If you say "Yes" and it is true, then you are the most blessed person on this earth. Everyone deserve to see and listen to you. At least you got me as your dedicated follower. But I don't know if you are going to read my article or not. I don't have access to expensive media to reach worldwide.

I just pray to Supreme Master to have your blessed humans to read my article and let me see them in person. I know there are blessed people on earth who are in touch with you but the issue is how do I reach them through my limited powers to move, act, speak, see, smell, hear, read or feel.

I would be the luckiest on this earth if someone respond back to my unworthy article by searching through search engines. It might not even show up on the popular search engines.

Today is the best time to reach out millions to share thoughts or seek help. Help me my True Master to find the True Guide on this earth.

I will wait till the last breadth. I could be contacted at sweetcanada@gmail from any part of the earth and at any time but before my lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment